Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Anime: Best anime

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Evangelion, like most anime, ends at ep26.

    I prefer Nadesico over Vandread because I know Vandread reused too much stuff from Nadesico. They are both good, but the original is better than the imitation. Plus, Nadesico has Gekiganga. ^^

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked Nadesico better for most of it, but the ending seems to be reallyr suhed, not too mention isn't that good to begin with.

    Vandread second stage is like Nadesico jsut better IMO, though first season's splaina nd simply crap.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have seen Vandread 2nd stage, so, Vandread 2nd stage all the way!!!!! ^^

    I like the medic guy, Duero Mc Fairu.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didnt see the ending, but I did see the ultimate GEKIGANGER OVA!!! gahaha!

  5. #55
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is quite typical, but, ends cool!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •